Intern Cardio Trek
- Leaderboard - we will be tracking top male and female performers in the categories of time, distance, frequency and longest activity. We have a leaderboard below and on Strava!
- Join in anytime over the Summer, but starting from the beginning of June will be the best. Download Strava, join bpfc Intern Cardio Trek and start tracking!
- Weekly tips and articles to complement and encourage your workouts--posted on Yammer and in Strava!
Virtual 5k run/walk - Complete on your own during the week of June 28th. Run or walk your own route using the Strava app to record your time and send it in.
Virtual 10k run/walk - Complete on your own during the week of July 26th. Run or walk your own route using the Strava app and send in your time. If you are not wanting to do the 10k you still have the 5k option.
- Collective miles - As one team let's get as many miles in together. While we are are working on our own 5k and 10k we can build up the miles we do together. Here are a few teams miles challenges let's try to meet by the end of July.
- NetZero 2050 - bp plans to be Netzero by 2050 so let's try to get to 2,050 miles together
- If we reach 2050 let's keep going and reach Washington (Cherry Pointe Refinery) and back to Houston, TX for 3,776 miles
- For the ultimate challenge let's travel to different bp locations from Houston, TX > Louisiana > New Jersey > Ohio > Indiana > Chicago, Illinois > Colorado > Washington > Houston for a grand round trip total of 7,117 miles
- Weekly Mileage
- Kajetan Leitner - 27.0 miles
- Jackson High - 14.5 miles
- Lyndsey York - 7.5 miles
- Total Time Spent Exercising
- Kajetan Leitner - 3:26:90
- Lyndesy York - 2:07:38
- Jackson High - 2:06:43
- Most Sessions for the Week
- Jackson High - 6
- Kajetan Leitner - 5
- Ji Hyun Yang - 4
- Jackson High - 6
- Virtual 5k walk/run
- Virtual 10k walk/run