The BP Fitness Center at WL1 is a 15000 square foot facility located on the ground floor and includes the following features and services:
- Cardiovascular Equipment (76 total pieces) including: Life cycles, Recumbent cycles, Precor steppers, Concept II Rowers, Precor treadmills, Precor elliptical machines, AMT's, Incline trainers, Technogym Wave, Stepmills and Upper-body ergometer.
- Precor selectorized strength training equipment and cable machines.
- Full free weights area icluding power rack, smith machine, olympic flat and incline presses, 45 degree leg press, dumbbells up to 120 lbs., various benches and stations.
- Octagon functional training cage with landmine stations, dip bars, monkey bars, squat racks, deadlift platform, punching bag, rope stations, various med balls and sandbags.
- 50 foot turf strip and sled
- Exercise Classes with Certified Instructors: Interval Bench, Step Aerobics, Muscle Toning, Kickbox Aerobics, Pilates and Yoga.
- Full cycling studio and Group cycling classes
- On-demand virtual training video classes in each room
- Amenities and Services: Private locker rooms, showers, day lockers only (with programmable combination locks), complimentary workout and shower towels, liquid soap and shampoo, fitness assessments, personal training instruction and program design.
- Bike to work lockers for members who regularly cycle to work.
- Energy Park outdoor recreation facility.
- Off site activities: outdoor 2.2 - 15 mile running trail (located at Terry Hershey Park 1/3 mile away).
- Organized team activities: corporate fun run participation, running club (ladies welcome), BP MS 150 cycling training, Houston Marathon training.
Hours of operation:
- Fitness Programming throughout the year, events include: fitness incentives, cancer screenings, cholesterol screenings, blood pressure screenings, blood drives, stress management, flu shots and nutrition.
5:00 am - 7:30 pm, Monday - Thursday
5:00 am - 6:00 pm, Friday
- No one below the age of 18 is allowed to use the Fitness Center
- Only members who have had Fitness Assessments may use the Fitness Center—this means no guests
- The BP Fitness Center is not responsible for lost, left or missing items.
- Members must wear proper attire while in the Fitness Center. Athletic foot wear should be worn. Men are required to wear shirts. Women should not wear halter tops, jog bras, or thongs.
Phone: 832- 619-2244